Tuesday 16th is launch day!
So, why should you buy The Perihelix?
The Perihelix by Jemima Pett
Book 1 of the Viridian System Series
- Published by Princelings Publications
- Genre: science fiction/scifi-adventure/space opera (for grownups, although I wouldn’t describe it as adult)
- Words/pages: 83,000 / 360
- Formats: all ereaders and paperback
- Price: ebook currently on special offer at 99c (rrp $2.99): paperback rrp $9.99
Two asteroid miners, three women, one spacecraft, and five pieces of a legendary weapon scattered around the galaxy.
Big Pete and the Swede are rich, or so they discover after bringing their latest haul of orichalcum in from the asteroid belt. So some well-deserved vacation awaits them. It starts out just fine, with one of the men winning the big flyer-race of the season, but they start to receive odd messages, and despite the attentions from the girls, both realise that someone is trying to drag them back to their pasts, pasts they have tried hard to erase.
As they set out to discover who’s bugging them, they are kidnapped by some particularly nasty aliens, which leaves the girls in a mess – stranded on the spaceship with very little idea how to fly it.
What I think of it:
It’s marvellous. I may be biased.